from 28 October to 20 November 2008
Full member of the Russian-Switzerland Theatre Society
Head of the Business Graphic Company
1994 - Award of the Anigraph international competition in the special effects for professional animation nomination, Moscow
1995 - Short list of the Telegraph international competition, Moscow
Since 1999 - member of the Russia's Union of Designers
A graphic, a painter, his artistic motto is "the non-evident is probable". Works in mixed, sometimes incompatible - at first sight - techniques, to achieve interesting results. Now, he is interested in creating a process of applying and removing oil paint layer after layer on textured pre-coated surface, which allows the painter to achieve new perception effects.
- Too bad that I have almost no time for drawing just as it is, all my time is taken by creating the plastics of lines and dots - design in pure form, which I am so fond of at the moment. This is exactly what I wrote on one of my own posters: "Design is a holiday that you can always afford; this is something others do not even think about". It's all in that. This is full stop.
Was born in town of Shadrinsk, Russia.
Since childhood, was fond of fine art, graphics and, later, painting.
At the moment, works in the "pointille" and mixed painting techniques.
1984-1988 - Studied to be an artistic designer in Chelyabinsk, Russia
1989-1995 - His picture were displayed for sale in galleries of Chelyabinsk, Moscow and
Since 1994 till now - has a private designer practice
1995-1997 - developed a personal technique of spiral coating of metal surfaces for oil, glaze, and grisaille painting
- 2006 - Pictures with No Frames, Opera and Ballet Theatre, Yekaterinburg
- 2008 - Goldin is scheduled for April, the Modern Art Gallery, Yekaterinburg
- 1996 - Took part in creating special effects for Yu. Shevchuk's and V. Kolesnikov's music videos, Ufa
- 1996 - Took part in creating graphical design for the Russian-Switzerland theatre festival, Chelyabinsk
- 1997 - Created the exhibition space and performance installation "A hundred years of civilized advertising", Yekaterinburg
- 1998 - Invited by Turnstyle Group ltd. to work as a property designer in "Snow Show", Old Vic Theatre, London
- 2001 - Five trademarks developed by Lekomtsev were included in the catalogue "Best trademarks of the year", Index Design&Publishing, Moscow
- 2004 - Created the symbol for the Combat sambo championship, Prague
- 2004-2007 - Developed corporate identity for various companies, Russia, the Czech Republic, Great Britain
- 2006-2008 - Graphical support of theatre projects, Yekaterinburg, Nizhny Novgorod